Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hesitant to Blog

I'm still not sure about this blog stuff. The majority of the people who would be interested in reading my blog would probably be offended at some of the stuff that I find hilarious. A lot of moms cannot see the humor when I refer to my children as “demon spawn”.

I was doing something to annoy little Freddy the other night and he rolled his eyes and said, “CHAHR-ming”. I must say it to him a lot when he belches, farts, and/or makes armpit noises because he was able to mimic it with a very regal droll.

There’s just something so WRONG when a belching, farting, armpit noise-making little brat rolls his eyes and drolly pronounces ME to be “CHAHR-ming”. I’m against this new law against spanking… sometimes kids really do deserve a little smack in the rear.

No comments: