Sunday, January 13, 2008

Affectionate kid

Have I ever mentioned how overly affectionate my son Freddy is? That kids gives more hugs and kisses than… well, let’s not go there. Suffice to say this kid just LOOVES body contact.
We’ve found out he’ll at least eat breakfast (and be in a cooperative mood!) in the morning if we let him sit on my lap and eat dry waffles or pop tarts. Yes, this kid would prefer a warm lap to syrup on his waffles. I’ve started kicking him off after 15 minutes, though. First off, it’s just weird for a kid whose almost 8 to like to cuddle with his mom that much. Second, I’ve started having back pains from having this kid SIT on me all the time!

I wouldn’t call him a mama’s boy, but he definitely likes to cuddle. I wonder if he’ll someday break his grampy’s record of five kids.

No comments: